Please verify your e-mail address

Hi there,

Your message has been received, but it has not been delivered to me yet.

Unfortunately, due to the sheer volume of unsolicited mail sent to this account each day, I have been forced to implement very restrictive anti-spam measures.

Since I do not have any record of your e-mail address, I need to verify that you are not a spammer.

Please just hit 'Reply' and send this message back to me within seven days, and your previous message will be delivered, as will all of your future messages.

(If you or your system administrator would like more information on avoiding spam using procmail, please visit http://angel.net/~nic/spam-x/)

Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience,

Regards,

Colin Tucker.