Re: Color support added to HW accelerated cursor

Howdy again,

At 11:17 AM 4/27/2004 +0200, Alexander Gottwald wrote:
hm. It seems I forgot to remove thw -swcursor flag again. It did not
work :(. But I've fixed it by generating the cursor from the icon
bitmaps.

Arrgh! I swear it works under W95 and XP, all depths I can throw at it! Honest! :) But I didn't test W2K (running W95 under bochs is slow enough, thank you very much) and it seems like my work W2K machine has your exact problem, but now only intermittently.

There was one minor change I just committed, you need to always
free the GetIconInfo, not only when it comes back as an icon...

-Earle F. Philhower, III
 earle@ziplabel.com
 cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel
 http://www.cdrlabel.com