Re: basic imake problem on cygwin

Steve,

Steve Kelem wrote:
There seems to be a disconnect in the generated Makefile on cygwin. I searched the mailing list archives, but wasn't able to find anything relevant.

With the following Imakefile, my AllTarget is "hello", as the Imakefile is supposed to be portable, and not know about cygwin's .exe extension for the compiled binary.

You need to use the ProgramTargetName macro in your AllTarget:

AllTarget(ProgramTargetName(hello))

On non-Cygwin platforms this turns into:

all:: hello

On Cygwin this turns into:

all:: hello.exe

Hope that helps,