Moving

My wife and I just graduated with our final college degrees, her with her second bachelor's and I with my master's in computer science. We start moving from Michigan to California tomorrow and I will be losing my internet and computer access starting in about three hours. We will have internet access next week but it is unlikely that my computer will arrive for at least a week, so I will be unable to check email or perform any actions for the project for at least a week.

I am starting my new job on May 24th and we are having a baby in July. As you can imagine, this means that I will be pretty busy. I am investigating handing the project over to Alexander Gottwald; this transition would likely occur about four weeks from now if it will occur at all. I just want to prep everyone for the idea that I might be moving on so that it does not come as a surprise if I do move on.

That is it for now. I will probably be unsubscribed from the mailing list for the next week so that my mailbox does not overflow.

Later,