Three monitors and repainting...

     Hello,
I have three monitors (WinXP Pro):

   1 <-> 2 <-> 3

where 2 is the primary monitor (desktop) and 3 is driven by a old PCI based
VGA card. 1 & 2 are driven by the same AGP card. When I start an xterm, it
always loads on monitor 1 and everything seems to work. When I move that
xterm to monitors 2 or 3 it stops repainting (goes white).

Wait! You are about to tell me about -multiplemonitors. That works only if I
disable monitor 3. If I have extended/activated the monitor 3 desktop
repainting on both monitors 2 and 3 is disabled, regardless of the presence
of the -multiplemonitor switch.

Is this a known problem? Alternatively, does anyone have this configuration
working, so I know the fault is my setup, not cygwin? Is there a work
around?

Another data point: If I disable monitor 3 and start XWin on multiple
monitors, it works and both monitors 1 & 2. If I then enable monitor 3, it
continues to work on 1 & 2, but not 3. If I start Xwin with all three
monitors enabled, only monitor 1 repainting works.

Hope that makes sense.

     - Henrik