RE: Pointer bug in multiwindow mode (native window manager)

On June 2 Kris Thielemans wrote:

> As I already mentioned, occassionally my mouse pointer does not display
> anymore. This then happens for all open and new X-windows.

I believe that this problem has been fixed in the source code but has
not made its way into an official build.  If possible grab the sources
and have a build.  There is one known cause of this: XP's remote
desktop feature.  When you come back to your machine after having a
remote desktop session the cursor will disappear.  There could be others as
well.

hth