Fatal Error while starting XWin

Hi,

I have recently downloaded the cygwin/x program. When
I tried to open it I got a fatal error message saying
that the Cygwin/X will exit.

 The Xwin has started with the command
/usr/X11R6/bin/Xwin  -multiwindow -clipboard" (this is
the default). I looked at the file "/tmp/Xwin.log" and
it said:

 "Fatal server error:
 InitOutput - Duplicate invocation on display number:
0.  Exiting."

Then I looked at the archives and found this solution
to the above problem.

"This means the first started X server is still
running. startxwin does two things:
- start the X server
- start xterm as client

If you want to start xterm twice, install the
X-start-menu-icons and start xterm
from Start->Programs->Cygwin-X->XTerm

bye
	ago"

When I tried to follow these steps, I could not open
Start->Programs->Cygwin-X->XTerm. When I clicked on it
it just would not do anything.

I would really appreciate any advise on how to fix
this problem,