cannot start xterm from Windows Start Menu

Hallo,

I've just installed Cygwin and Cygwin/X ( last update 2004-04-23 ) on Windows Xp and Windows 2000

I start Cygwin/X from Windows Explorer by running startxwin.bat; Cygwin/X server starts normally and the xterm
windows opens. If I close the xterm windows I'm not able to start xterm again; infact if I try to start xterm from
Windows Start Menu clicking on Xterm icon ( created by Cygwin installation ) nothing happens.
All other applications like xeyes , xcalc , xclock etc. start perfectly from the Windows Start Menu.

This happens on Windows XP and 2000 ( I could not test on other windows platform)

Does anybody have any idea about this problem ?

regards,

Diego