Cygwin/X Installer

Hi!

I've been downloading Cygwin/X from the mirror sites
and I always end up with a "download incomplete"
message.  Is it possible for you to send us a CD
containing the installer?  I'd appreciate it very much
if you could.

But if sending us a CD would be a problem, may we ask
you an alternative on how to acquire the Cygwin/X
installer.

Thanks.

Rodelio Pagui
American International Underwriters