Re: Cygwin/X crashes when using -clipboard; Win95; switched fromGnome to KDE on linux

Hi Alexander,

Yes, I did get crashing from "simple cases" (i.e. plain text in a basic KDE xterm [konsole]). In a couple cases the crash was within a few seconds and in other cases I was able to do two or three copy/paste operations before it crashed.

I am afraid that I haven't a clue how to track this down myself.

Does this error message give you any ideas?
   winClipboardErrorHandler - ERROR:
       BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)

Does the rest of the log output (in my original post) look correct? Are there any clues there?

If this can't be solved, then it may mean that Windows 95 may be no longer supported for Cygwin/X.

Is there any possibility that xwinclip could be used? Or is that completely useless now?

Jay