Problem exporting Java applications

Hi I am using CygWin X server on an XP box.

I would like to export some Java Apps such us Netbackup java console and Oracle EM java console. Unfortunately everything seems to work on the x server but these programs.

I have been able to login throught the X server, open GNOME, etc... but these apps opened but I cannot login because the keyboard does not work.

I believe there must be some kind of parameter which tune the serve to solve this but I have no clue.

Any help will be very much appreciated,

K PIPE

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Protección para tus hijos en internet. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis. http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_proteccioninfantil