Re: gaim 'BadWindow' crashes fixed

Thank you, Alexander.

I was searching for the solution to the bug in relation with Gaim, which
is the only application I had problems with: Mozilla and Evolution both
worked fine, only Gaim crashed.

You wouldn't happen to know how to fix the WindowMaker Preferences
Utility corrupted icons bug, would you?

I did find one or two messages on the subject, but no one seemed to have
a solution.