RE: GTK missing cygX11-6.dll (Was Re: Wrapping long lines)

Looks like this occurs in the final stages of setting up.  Post-install

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]
On Behalf Of Alexander Gottwald
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2004 7:16 AM
To: Robert McNulty Junior
Cc: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com; cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: GTK missing cygX11-6.dll (Was Re: Wrapping long lines)

Robert McNulty Junior wrote:

> [...]

Do you have the xorg-x11-bin-dlls packages installed? If yes please try
to reinstall that package. We had some reports that installing that package
for the first time may have some files not installed/remove by other
packages.

This is something I'll investigate next week.

bye
    ago

NP: Haujobb - Transformation
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723