From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf Of Igor Pechtchanski
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 8:56 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: startx causing XP (Media Center Edition) blue screen?

<http://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-x-faq.html#q-ssh-no-x11forwarding>.

> Had already seen & tried it; still got blue screens.  Thanks, though.
> Steve

Steve,

That link had nothing to do with the BSODs.  It was for your "bad window"
error messages, which I doubt are related to the BSODs.  FWIW, read the
last part of <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#BSOD>. ;-)
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/