Re: fattem xterm mouse cursor?

--- Lester Ingber wrote:
> I have software that can give me easily recognizable cursors on
> non-cygwin windows.  However, on my Thinkpad/XPPro, on xterm windows,
> often have a terrible time finding/seeing the I-beam mouse cursor.  I
> did
> not see any option in the xterm manpage that could thicken the
> I-beam.
> (I can color the I-beam OK, but this is not sufficient.)
>
> Any suggestions?

A quick-and-dirty way to do it is to set both the pointer and the
pointer background to the same color. This gives you a nice, fat
I-beam. Just make sure it is a different color than the select color or
the pointer will "vanish" when selecting things. I use:

xterm*pointerColor:           #ff0000
xterm*pointerColorBackground: #ff0000