Starting XWin on a second monitor

I am using Cygwin/X on a Windows XP Professional machine with two monitors.
Is there any way to get XWin to start full screen on the second monitor
only?  I currently set the screen size to the resolution of the second
monitor and move the window once it opens.  It would be nice to have the X
session open full screen, but only use the second monitor.

Thanks for any help!

     David Wright
     EDS - Northeast Ohio Solution Centre
     MS WHQ3