From: Latashia Fox [mailto:ouectpo@k.com]
To: leon santamaria; gaylord cahela; vaughn zelaya
Sent: Monday, June, 2004 12:27 AM
Subject: the care for you while you need it

yet our results do not point to a clinical benefit with combination therapy
 With these infections further studies should assess whether the addition of
an aminoglycoside is justified  There was something strangely exasperating,
as well as strangely wearying, in these uncommanded evolutions. It is bitter
to return to infancy, to be supported, and directed, and perpetually set
upon your feet, by the hand of some one else. The air besides, as it is
supplied to you by the busy millers on the platform, closes the eustachian
tubes and keeps the neophyte perpetually swallowing, till his throat is
grown so dry that he can swallow no longer. And for all these
reasons-although I had a fine, dizzy, muddle-headed joy in my surroundings,
and longed, and tried, and always failed, to lay hands on the fish that
darted here and there about me, swift as humming-birds - yet I fancy I was
rather relieved than otherwise when Bain brought me back to the ladder and
signed to me to mount. And there was one more experience before me even
then. Of a sudden, my ascending head passed into the trough of a swell. Out
of the green, I ssee at once into a glory of rosy, almost of sanguine light
- the multitudinous seas incarnadined, the heaven above a vault of crimson.
And then the glory faded into the hard, ugly daylight of a Caithness autumn,
with a low sky, a gray sea, and a whistling wind.
despojadorbute  50almizcate 03 embrionariografolo`gica carboni`fera