Re: ghostscript weirdness

I believe to remember that this may be a question in which sequence the
non-x11 bins and the x11 bins are set in your path and how your DISPLAY
variable is set.

If you are running the X based gs you should have the X11 related entries
in the path before the non-X11 once (and vice versa if you are running the
non-X11 gs).

I have not tested this on my local install today - but I believe I have
verified this earlier due to an earlier disussion of the same problem...

Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Franz Wolfhagen