cygwin and startx

 I get startx:  bash: startx: command not found
message.
I have downloaded and installed a full package.
I can't find startx anywhere in cygwin folders.

Guides for the journey. Piper Jaffray & Co. Since 1895. Member SIPC and NYSE.
Learn more at piperjaffray.com. Piper Jaffray corporate headquarters is located at 800 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55402

Piper Jaffray outgoing and incoming e-mail is electronically archived and recorded and is subject to review, monitoring and/or disclosure to someone other than the recipient. This e-mail may be considered an advertisement or solicitation for purposes of regulation of commercial electronic mail messages. If you do not wish to receive  commercial e-mail communications  from Piper Jaffray, click here to request to unsubscribe. mailto:can-spam@pjc.com

For additional disclosure information see http://www.piperjaffray.com/info2.aspx?id=298