Doh! problem solved was Re: bug? - startxwin.bat missing from recent Cygwin install

I apologize for not reading the install section in the
excellent Cygwin/X User's Guide more closely.

I missed two packages during the setup.

Is it possible to rename these two packages:

X-start-menu-icons
X-startup-scripts

so that they match the other packages (xorg-x11...) so
they would appear in the same section during setup?
I'll bet I'm not the only noob making the same
mistake.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out.

John

--- Alexander Gottwald