Re: cygwin-xfree Digest 25 Sep 2004 19:30:23 -0000 Issue 1550

hi,

sorry for not replying fast,

i live in the other side of the world.

i was in the office, and it was becoming late, wrking till 8pm

i cannt access gmail in netcafes as they here use older ie

so i could nt reply u fast.

all i just wanted to connect to multiple solaris servers.

using the xwin, ie multiple instances

thats all was my question how to start multiple instances of xserver

bye,
vijay