Re: Multiwindows launches but nothing happens

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Robert Savage wrote:

> Thanks for the response.
> I do not understand why the x-startup-scripts are not installed.
> I have tried a number of sites to install from selecting
> all packages.
>
> Are the startup scripts something that need manual installation?
> If so how is this done.

No. Just select X-startup-scripts (version 1.0.10-2 is current) via
setup.exe and install it.

> Or is the a site that you recommend installing from?

mirrors.kernel.org.

I use this a reference and send announcements if the packages are
available there. So I'm sure x-startup-scripts is available from
this mirror.

bye
	ago
--