Re: Files in /tmp/.X11-unix not getting cleaned up..

Thanks Alexander.  I've done the below and it is working great now.  I
ran into the following questions/issues while attempting the below:

1.  When using "cygpath -m ..."  the home directories we use were
returning split over multiple lines sometimes (C:/
	Documents and Settings/...).  Not for everyone.  Are there any
known issues with this?  The mount command worked fine and you could see
the mount installed using the "mount" command (also split over multiple
lines) however trying to "cd /tmp" resulted in an error.  To avoid the
multi-lines, I created a windows environment variable with the location
and used that instead when setting the mount.  Now that it's on one-line
everything works great.

2.  Seems like mapping a /tmp as a user-mount is a work-around.  Any
idea why the files don't get cleaned up in general?  Are there any known
issues with this approach?  Is there a resource that would be able to
fix the implementation to ensure the files are deleted?  The one concern
I have is I don't know if there are any applications out there that
would rely on a shared /tmp directory.  Since in regular unix /tmp is
shared, I can see how a program may rely on that causing a problem in
our case here now that /tmp is mapped individually by user.  For now,
this isn't a problem since we're using TS to run apps against the unix
boxes but I wonder if this limits our ability to expand cygwin usage in
the future as a stand-alone environment not linked to the unix boxes.

Please advise any experience/thoughts you have on the above.

Thanks again for the help!

Regards...djsuarez