Re: xorg installation fails, 99% complete only

Daniel Newhouse wrote:

--- Alexander Gottwald
<alexander.gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004, Bobby McNulty wrote:

Did he also tell why? If the xorg packages are the
problem then it should be solved instead of avoided.

bye
ago
--
Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723

I just wanted to add that I am having the exact same installation packages. For me, without the X11 packages cygwin is useless.