Re: xorg installation fails, 99% complete only

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004, Bobby McNulty wrote:

> I'm not installing  cygwin on my machine until the xorg problem is resolved.
> One program I wanted to port to Cygwin is Rosegarden.
> Which I can't because Xorg is not installing, so that means the kde port
> won't work,.
> The KDE port won't work either. Get Harold Hunt back here to fix this.
> The current maintainers have no idea what they are doing.

Provide me with useful information and I'll take a look.

As I've said it was working for me until last week. I've not
received any useful data which may help tracking this down.

Maybe you'll find a solution then it's all good. If not then stop
insulting me or do it better.

bye
	ago, enraged
--