Re: manual installation of the x11 packages

--- Bobby McNulty <bobbymcn@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I installed cygwin first, and then xorg.

Alright, Installed all packages with the "Install"
setting.  If I want to now add the X11 packages
without disturbing the other packages should I have
the X11 packages set to "Install" and the others set
to "Reinstall"?

I must install all of the packages because I once
tried installing X11 with "Install" after installing
everything else with "Default" and I did not have ssh functionality.