Re: More X11 error messages

Daniel Newhouse wrote:

I'm cross posting since the X11 developers blame
everything on the cywin setup.exe

When I try to install it is at 94%(installing
everything) and the file that I get a hangup at is
etc/postinstall/xorg-x11-fnts.sh

When I click cancel on the installation I am then
given another error

Cannot open file
C:\cygwin\var\log\setup.log

This is a good time to reiterate the fact that the log
file that is supposed to be generated by the cygwin
installation is not generated on my computer.

I am of course, using XP SP 2.

I don't expect anyone to help anymore, I am just
reporting what goes wrong.

And yeah, I tried installing cygwin without x11 first
and that doesn't help.

Probably because most people don't install all the
packages, which I must do.