Problems building X/Cygwin (no XpConfig)

Hello,

I am trying to build X/Cygwin.
I installed the tools and used setup program to checkout the sources.
For some reason programs/Xserver/ directory does not have XpConfig branch.
I tried checking out from several alternative locations.
Build compains that the directory is missing and stops. X.org repository indeed does have the directory.

Any ideas?

Please CC me since I am not subscribed to this mailing list.

Thank you in advance,

Igor.