RE: Starting X on a second monitor - kludge that works

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Mark Fisher wrote:

> excellent.
> my only query now is how do I programaticaly find out
> the offset of my second monitor, as I have it slightly
> raised from the primary, as opposed to simply placed side
> by side.

the windows function EnumDisplayMonitor will let you iterate over all
screens and gives you the rectangle for each screen. It should not be
too difficult to extend the screen parameter like this

-screen 800x600@2 which means a window of size 800x600 on monitor 2

Patches are welcome.

bye
	ago