RE: Problem starting X

> I've already created a patch which loads the function dynamicly from the
dll.

great, I was just looking at how to do exactly that
after seeing that detecting windows versions isn't the
best way to go about it.

mark

This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose,
copy, distribute, disseminate or take any action in reliance on it.

If you have received this message in error please inform us and delete it.
Should you wish to communicate with us by e-mail we cannot guarantee the security
of any data outside our own computer systems.

For the protection of our systems and staff, incoming and outgoing
emails are automatically scanned for viruses and content.