Re: perl debugger not working in xterm

Using a different version of perl is a possibility, but I would
think that this would be considered an xterm bug (or does every
application that cygwin needs to interact with need to be
re-written/ported to run inside of cygwin?)

Does anyone have any suggestions about where to look to start
to debug the problem (i.e. determine if is an xterm problem
or a an ActiveState problem)?

--- Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com>