XDMCP title VPN AT&T dialer

First let me convey to you all my season greetings .
I am using Xfree86 and I would like to tell that I managed to make it work with ATT dialer version 5092 without disconnecting or other wierd things . The only thing you have to do is to hardwire your ip adress in the -from parameters .

Thanks for everybody who helped me in getting it running .

I have another request for you to evaluate ( I do not know how easy to implement ) .
I am opening more than one session so I have on the taskbar as well as the title bar the hostname . Would appreciate if we have in the command line something like -comments "min 16bytes" and that is displayed next to the hostname .

thks again and best wishes for 2005