Hungarian keyboard under cygwin-X

Hello,

I tried to set up hungarian keyboard under cygwin/X in my winXP box.

If I use only console bash shell (without X) it works after I
run these commands:

bind 'set output-meta on'
bind 'set meta-flag on'
bind 'set convert-meta off'
bind 'set input-meta on'

After trying start X server, in xterm window it doesn't work correctly. If I use latin1 font, the
'Odoubleacute' and 'Udoubleacute' keys isn't work.
If I tried some iso8859-2 font in my xterm it isn't work too.
If I open a file with these letters both look good.

I read some useful tips on your FAQ and tried check if it works for 'hu' keymap:

$ xkbcomp -w 3 -xkm -m hu /etc/X11/xkb/keymap/xfree86 localhost:0.0
Fatal Error:      No map named "hu" in "/etc/X11/xkb/keymap/xfree86"
                  Exiting

$ setxkbmap.exe -v 10 -rules xfree86 -model pc105 -layout hu

Setting verbose level to 10
locale is C
Warning! Multiple definitions of rules file
         Using command line, ignoring X server
Warning! Multiple definitions of keyboard model
         Using command line, ignoring X server
Warning! Multiple definitions of keyboard layout
         Using command line, ignoring X server
Applied rules from xfree86:
model:      pc105
layout:     hu
Trying to build keymap using the following components:
keycodes:   xfree86+aliases(qwerty)
types:      complete
compat:     complete
symbols:    en_US(pc105)+hu