Re: How to read a unicode file created in windows?

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Duong Dang wrote:

> I mean Ican't read unicode file when programming. I use QFile and
> QTextStream to read unicode file but the read text is wrong.

a) This is not a question. It's just a statement. I can only guess
   what you try to achive. Editing in vim is likely to work.

b) Your statement does not include anything that could help solving
   your problem. Which program created the file? How is the text wrong?

c) Why are you sending this to me and not to the mailing list?

bye
	ago
BTW: redirecting this to the mailing list
--
 Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723