Re: Clipbord Problems - Locale not supported by X

Before I started doing this, when I did "echo $LANG" I got nothing.

After this last suggestion, I get:

I started XWin up again and I get the same error in the log file:
winClipboardProc - Locale not supported by X.  Exiting.

Since I am in the US, should my locale be something like "en_US"?

Thank you for your help. :-)

Kevin