To: "Milos Puchta" <puchta@cslab.felk.cvut.cz>
Cc: <cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: Startx on Cygwin

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005, Milos Puchta wrote:

Hi Alexander,

I have been searching solution to similar problem you have been asking
in cygwin.com discussion group. Based on your advice, I have checked
the mount and find that it is showing correct mount data.
I have set audit option for all kind of failures and found that there is conflict
with the rights for Xwin.exe. It seems that Windows security does not
follow the "virtual" unix ones, but it may be clue.

maybe this is an problem with installed personal firewalls or vpn software.

bye
ago
--
Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de