Re: eclipse 3.0.1 input problem

It works fine from the machine eclipse is running on.
I see both the button events and the key-press events
being logged.  Eclipse still does not seem to accept
the button input tho'

There is a some error messages being displayed to the
console when I start up eclipse but I can't seem to
copy it from the console.  I can't highlight the text
in the cygwin console using the mouse.  X is being
started from my shell script as follows:

#!/usr/bin/sh
DISPLAY=localhost:0.0
export DISPLAY
#ssh -Y 172.31.101.197
cd /usr/X11R6/bin/ && startx

how to pipe output to a file ?

--- Alexander Gottwald

--

The information contained in this email along with all attachments is confidential and is not to be shared without my permission and prior knowledge of who will be viewing it's contents including all attachments.