X11 wm that is also a WinXP virtual desktop manager?

I'm curious if there are any cygwin X11 window
managers that also work as a true 'virtual desktop
manager' in Windows 2000/XP/etc.

This model would maintain separate MS-Windows desktops
containing native windows applications and taskbar
icons. It is similar to, for example, separate
workspaces in windowmaker, but it applies to the
Windows XP desktop rather than X apps.

This type of software exists (MS has their own
freebee, in fact). But it appears the X11 Window
managers that have been ported to cygwin only create
an X11 desktop that manage X applications only.

thanks,
-Bob
 Andover, MA