new install, errors while startx.

Hi,

	I'm new to the list, probably someone can help me with this. I'm really
stressed that this is not working, and probably because something came in
corrupted...
I'm installing over a Windows 2000 box with SP4. This PC is joined into a
Domain Controller. anyway... This is what happends.

I have included a screenshot 6kb file.

This same error comes up when loading X and when I was installing cygwin at
like the 90%.

I can give more info on the debug of when X is starting up, but I'm
currently doing a reinstall to all. ( I did not delete the source. I hope
the MD5 is OK)

Thanks.