Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: downgrade a 5-button- to a 3-button-mouse

cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com schrieb am 18.04.2005 18:54:11:

> I've placed a small program on http://www.tu-chemnitz.
> de/~goal/xfree/msgtest.exe
> which will dump the messages to the console. Please run it and report
> what it prints when pressing the onscreen keys and what it reports
> when pressing the physical key.

Attached two files:

keyboard.out contains the messages, when entering F6 via the attached
keyboard.
menu.out contains the messages generated by clicking the button
labeled F6 in the panel.

NB. I had a problem in using msgtest.exe from a bash prompt.
The X server was active, but no window appeared and msgtest.exe
didn't spew any messages. I had to start a xterm from the bash
prompt and then start msgtest.exe.

Yours
hjb