Re: Popups popping through windows using built-in rootless WM

--On 20 May 2005 11:51 +0200 Alexander Gottwald wrote:

Anyway, tooltips which appear on top of any other window are not a bug in
my opinion. They appear topmost in windowed mode too.

The issue as far as I am concerned is not that the tooltip display is on top but that it occurs when the button etc. that it is associated with is covered by another window. In other words, you get a tooltip for something you can't see. I think that ought to be considered a bug.

--
Owen Rees
Hewlett Packard Laboratories, Bristol, UK