Some functional keys such as Enter, Tab, etc. works if only theyare pressed twice

Hello!

I am using the latest version of Cygwin/X. I'm connecting to remote X client under FreeBSD with command X -query IP.ADRESS. When it connects, I must press functional keys twice to have any result. How can I get rid of this?

Best regards,
Alexey.