Re: I need a rootless Xnest like application for Linux.

I am *hoping* that I will be able to use it with XDMX in a way that
allows me to use both native application and desktop independent
applications side by side.

I am having trouble cross compiling Xming for Linux... I need to find
library called libaclui.a. If any of you know what it is or where I
might find it, please tell me.

Thank you for your time,
Arrummzen