OpenGL compatibility with Cygwin/X

Hi all,

I use cygwin on my desktop PC (WinXP with graphic controller Intel 82815 and the latest drivers).

I actually have problems running OpenGL programs like Tecplot or GLUT demos.

Here is a summary of the tests I've made :

Using Xwin :
- glxinfo :
OpenGL vendor string: Mesa project: www.mesa3d.org
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa GLX Indirect
- glxgears => OK (slow)
- Tecplot animation => NO (framer error)
- GLUT demo => NO
GLUT: Fatal Error in (unamed): visual with necessary capabilities not found.

Using Xwin_GL
- glxinfo :
OpenGL vendor string: Intel
OpenGL renderer string: Intel Solano
- glxgears => OK (very fluent)
- GLUT demo => NO
GLUT: Fatal Error in (unamed): visual with necessary capabilities not found.
- Tecplot animation => NO (X Protocol error: GLXBadContext)

Using Exceed 3D :
- Tecplot animation => OK
- GLUT demo => OK

Does it miss something with my Cygwin/X to get necessary extensions ?

Regards.

--
Mathieu OUDART