Re: Some diffs to try

Hi,
I'll try out your diff's (I build mainly for Xming.exe), am looking for a
solution that names everything appropriate for Cygwin/X and Xming projects
(no hard wiring).
I've got my own private patches that build for log files and screens etc.
named for Xming (e.g. about, exit, Xwinrc to Xmingrc)..a bit of #idef..ing
will make them more universal, I'll merge your diffs and play..when I have
time!

Try the icon ARGB stuff anyway..I know cygwin supports all Windows
versions..but MS don't, and sometimes it's hard to not let go and move on at
the same time!

Colin Harrison