Testing access

Sorry if this looks trivial. I'm now trying to ask a question at the Cygwin
mailing list site, but it doesn't tell me how. Email addresses seem to be
'transliterated' in to xxx at yyy dot zzz. So I'm guessing on how to ask a
question before I describe my problem - I've been at it all day and my head
now hurts...

-------
John Ormerod
erebor limited