RE: Pseudo Colors on Solaris

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Phil Betts
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 3:58 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: Pseudo Colors on Solaris

On Thursday, September 22, 2005 4:34 PM, James.Bassett wrote:

> 0 0 but white was also red 255 0 0).  When I do not do ether, I can
> sort of see the image but it is very very dark.

Don't do ether, do LSD.  The colours will still be wrong, but they'll be
really bright and you'll get far more than 256.

(Sorry, couldn't resist - I've got that Friday feeling)

Phil

system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

: }
Would make the colors better but, .....
Got to go, doing Hurricane Reti prep.  I will get back on this after it
passes.
Thanks
Jb

contains or may contain confidential information intended only for the

addressee. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, be

advised that any reading, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying

or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If

immediately by reply message and delete this email message and any

attachments from your system.