Re: Basic question 2 - Copy from Windows and paste to cygwin or X

On 28.09.2005 13:43 UK Time, Soong, SylokeJ wrote:
I am already doing that (-clipboard), among others:

run XWin -screen 0 1750 1350 -multiplemonitors -emulate3buttons -scrollbars
-clipboard -silent-dup-error

Thanks, but would you mind elaborating a little?

As I explained in a previous message, it's been a few years since I used Unix when I worked at University and my Unix knowledge has never been brilliant and has become even rustier since then...

I start my X environment with the following command:

startx -- -screen 0 1200 900

where would -clipoard fit in, and what does it actually do?

Thank you.

Herbert Eppel
--
www.HETranslation.co.uk