Re: Want More?

Doesn't anyone moderate this list.
This is a Cygwin list. It is not a spammers list.
Most people on list list are not interested in your crap advertising.
We already have legitimate degrees. We don't need or want to
see your junk. Go advertise somewhere else. PLEASE

University Registration wrote:

What our University would like to offer you:

BA BSc MA MSc MBA

With this degree you will be able to:

1. Gain better employment
2. Increase in pay
3. Get the respect you deserve

Requirements for our Bachelors and Masters degrees:

-2 week timeline
-No Study Required
-100% Verifiable

For questions and enrollment information call:
1-831-306-6845