Re: gnome-terminal and vte: works fine

I've had posted for a while vte and gnome-terminal on my Cygwin Ports
repository[1], with the vte patch based on the Cygwin Gnome2 project.

[1] ftp://sunsite.dk/projects/cygwinports/

Cool, I was not aware of this. My patch was based on a patch I found at http://www.oliwen.com/bamanzi/cygwin/release/gtk2/vte/ >

scrollkeeper is also available via Cygwin Ports.

So perhaps it compiles fine if you just have this installed.

I hope this makes someone happy.  :-)  How do we now go ahead and get
these packages into the netinstaller?
My progress in adding GNOME packages into the net release has been
slowed somewhat due to other requisite packages which have yet to be
updated in the release.

No problems; I will use the packages from cygwinports. There's a lot of stuff there it seems. Good work!
--
Best regards,
Per Lundberg